Managing Director of the Publication:
The Airport Agency France
The Airport Agency France (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Company Registration Name & Number:
The Airport Agency France SAS
522 211 085 00025
Parc d'Affaires de Crécy, 4 rue Claude Chappe, 69370 Saint Didier au Mont d'Or, France
Tel: +33 (0) 4 72 59 20 80
Website Creation and Hosting:
Conforming with official legislations, we inform you that:
- This internet site is edited by the company, The Airport Agency France (www.theairportagency.com), whose Head Office is situated in France at Parc d'Affaires de Crécy, 4 rue Claude Chappe, 69370 Saint Didier au Mont d'Or.
- This internet site is hosted by the company, NetHosted Ltd (www.nethosted.co.uk) whose Head Office is situated in the United Kingdom at 24 All Hallows Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 5LP.
Collected personal information
In conjunction with article 34, law 48-87, 6th January 1978, the internet user has the right to have access to, modify and/or remove any personal mentions on this site. For this, please put your request into writing and send it by post to the address marked above. Equally you can contact The Airport Agency France via e-mail: email@example.com.
The photographs used are for reference and illustration purposes only.
To take advantage of our newsletter and for us to send appropriate information to our event attendees, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, as defined in EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including but not limited to one or more of the following: full name, email address, job title, company name and telephone number. The Airport Agency France clarifies that information submitted by the internet user is optional and by default response, will not resort in any particular consequences. Nevertheless, the information submitted should be sufficient enough to provide appropriate and sufficient responses.
We use this data for:
- Updating you on information regarding CONNECT Route Development Forum via our newsletter
We inform you that any personal information that is submitted by the internet user through the online registration form or the newsletter sign up page, is used solely and exclusively by The Airport Agency France and in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
With your permission
We use reasonable security measures to protect all our databases and information under our control against loss, misuse, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, or inadvertent disclosure of data.
You always have the right to withhold personally identifiable information, although this information is required if you want to take advantage of our event and services, such as subscribing to our newsletters.
You may opt-out of receiving emails or other communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of a given message. We will delete your details from our database upon request. You can request this by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counterfeit / Data Protection:
Any replication or re-representation of this site (content, pages, script etc), whether fully or partially via any other medium, now or in the future, is strictly forbidden. Failure to disrespect this ban will result in a counterfeit offense that could involve civil liability and penalties to the counterfeiter. The content on this site is non-contractual and subject to change without any advance notice. Furthermore, certain brands presented on the Internet site may be inspected in association with copyright regulations by the INPI, ensuring that all the rights to production or again the representation of all supports, even those that are non-existent at this day in time, are reserved for all countries.
Limit of Liability:
Through this site, information is available to the internet user by external companies and HTML links towards other sites which have not been developed by The Airport Agency France. The information put at the users´ disposal is provided with an informative title. The existence of a link of this site towards another does not constitute a validation of this site or its content. The Airport Agency France is not responsible for any information, option or recommendation provided by 3rd parties.
Updates made by The Airport Agency for the General Data Protection Regulations as of May 2018:
- The Airport Agency gives a clear option to delete all personal data from The Airport Agency databases.
- The Airport Agency gives a clear option to change cookie settings and to unsubscribe from CONNECT newsletters.
- The Airport Agency gives a clear explanation of exactly how The Airport Agency uses your data, and confirms that personal data is not to be shared with third parties.
- The Airport Agency now only takes the necessary information needed for communication and CONNECT registration.
- The Airport Agency is very serious about data protection and security measures surrounding our databases.